What if I think that the guardian is doing something wrong?

Video Transcript

If you think that a guardian is doing something wrong, you should contact the guardian and ask them to produce information or backup supporting documents for what they are doing. If they don’t provide you with the documents, then you will likely have to get involved in the guardianship proceedings and, in the guardianship proceedings, you can compel them to produce documents, review accountings, and take other courses of action to ensure that the guardian is acting appropriately.

Back to Probate & Guardianship videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions