What if another person filed for guardianship over a loved one and I disagree with having…

Video Transcript

If someone files a petition to be appointed as the guardian of your loved one and you disagree with that you can contest that petition. You need to get involved in the guardianship proceedings. You can object to their petition and in fact file your own counter-petition in which you seek to be appointed as guardian.

Back to Probate & Guardianship videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions