I am concerned that the estate administrator is improperly distributing assets. How can I ensure that the estate is being administered correctly?

Video Transcript

If you are concerned that the administrator is distributing assets improperly, then you should consult an attorney and get involved in the estate proceedings. Once you are involved in the estate proceedings, you can request information from the estate administrator and potentially file a petition to have the administrator removed, if in fact the administrator is distributing assets inappropriately.

Back to Litigation videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions