How do I dispute a trust?

Video Transcript

To dispute a trust, you must file a complaint in civil-circuit court. Unlike probate proceedings where the estate is automatically being administered, trust proceedings are private proceedings in which there is no court proceeding pending unless one if filed. Therefore, in order to initiate a trust contest, you will be required to file a lawsuit against the trustee.

Back to Litigation videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions