What should I do if I realize that my parents do not have an estate plan in place?

Video Transcript

You should take your parents immediately to see an attorney, so that they can review your parent’s assets and your parent’s wishes, and give them recommendations so that they can plan accordingly and appoint decision makers in the even of their incapacity, or to properly plan to dispose of their assets upon death. Whether it’s avoiding probate or planing properly to protect the children’s inheritances from divorces and creditors, there’s so many important components of an estate plan and it’s highly recommended you meet with an attorney to review your parent’s situation.

Back to Estate Planning videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions