Are there alternatives for managing property when a person becomes incapacitated?

Video Transcript

There are alternatives to managing somebody’s property when somebody becomes incapacitated. The alternatives include managing the property in a trust. It could be a revocable living trust where a successor trustee becomes in charge after somebody becomes incapacitated. It can also include appointing somebody as your power of attorney. It can also include the appointment of a guardian, if you become declared mentally incapacitated by a court.

Back to Estate Planning videos

2500 North Military Trail, Suite 460
Boca Raton, Florida   33431
Phone: 561-392-1800

Newsletter Sign-Up


Copyright © 2024 - Huth, Pratt & Milhauser   Site Map   Notices   Web Development & Web Marketing by IWD Marketing

2500 North Military Trail, Ste. 460 Boca Raton, Florida   33431 Phone: 561-392-1800 Directions