Sara A. Harmon, Esq.
- Associate Attorney
- Trust, Estate and Guardianship Litigation
Sara A. Harmon, Esq. is an associate attorney with the firm. Ms. Harmon focuses on trust, estate, and guardianship litigation, as well as trust and estate administration. Ms. Harmon earned her J.D. from Loyola University New Orleans with a concentration in tax law and international trade law. Prior to obtaining her Juris Doctorate, Ms. Harmon earned her B.A. from the University of Georgia. Ms. Harmon began her legal career as an Estate Planning attorney in south Florida with a focus on trust and estate law, probate, and asset protection. Ms. Harmon is a proud Palm Beach County native.
Ms. Harmon is an active member of the Florida legal community. She is currently serving on the board of directors for the South Palm Beach County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, as well as on the Guardianship Committee of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law section of The Florida Bar. Ms. Harmon is also an active member of the Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Counsel.
- Member of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2018 – Present
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section, Present
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Boca Raton, 2019 – Present
- The Florida Bar
- Member of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section, Guardianship Sub Committee, Present
- Member of the American Bar Association, 2017- Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Notary Public