* Name:
* Phone:
* Email:
Additional Information:

Please enter the characters shown above.

Reload Image
( * = Required )

How can I leave my estate to my spouse tax free?

Back To Frequently Asked Questions

Video Transcript

If your spouse is a US citizen, you can leave your entire estate to your spouse and estate taxes would be deferred until the death of the surviving spouse. If you don't want to leave the entire estate outright to your spouse, you can set up a trust through your will or living trust and have the assets pass in trust for your spouse. If your spouse makes a q-tip election, taxes would also be deferred until the surviving spouses death. You would be able to control the disposition of those assets upon the surviving spouses death, and can pass them on to the beneficiary that you choose.

Call us at 561-392-1800 for a private and free consultation. Our entire staff looks forward to exceeding your expectations in everything we do.