* Name:
* Phone:
* Email:
Additional Information:

Please enter the characters shown above.

Reload Image
( * = Required )

Do I need a living will, health care power of attorney, or financial power of attorney?

Back To Frequently Asked Questions

Video Transcript

There certain documents that everybody must have if they want to privatize the decision making process upon incapacity. For example, every individual should execute a durable power of attorney. By executing a durable power of attorney, you're appointing somebody to make financial decisions. If you become incapacitated, that person's authority would still stand. You should also execute a healthcare surrogate. A healthcare surrogate will act for you in terms of medical decision making upon your incapacity. Finally, if two doctors determine you to be: Terminal, irreversible, vegetative and end-stage you want to make your intentions known with respect to life ending measures. I highly recommend that everybody consider appointing someone to act in the event of their incapacity

Call us at 561-392-1800 for a private and free consultation. Our entire staff looks forward to exceeding your expectations in everything we do.