* Name:
* Phone:
* Email:
Additional Information:

Please enter the characters shown above.

Reload Image
( * = Required )

Are there alternatives for managing property when a person becomes incapacitated?

Back To Frequently Asked Questions

Video Transcript

There are alternatives to managing somebody's property when somebody becomes incapacitated. The alternatives include managing the property in a trust. It could be a revocable living trust where a successor trustee becomes in charge after somebody becomes incapacitated. It can also include appointing somebody as your power of attorney. It can also include the appointment of a guardian, if you become declared mentally incapacitated by a court.

Call us at 561-392-1800 for a private and free consultation. Our entire staff looks forward to exceeding your expectations in everything we do.